Thursday, July 31, 2008

Maps!


I am going to be working on a project of organizing my clients many many maps! We decided that this was something that I could do at home as he has already sorted through what he wanted to get rid of. He has gotten rid of many of them, but has told me that he does not want to part with any more of them. He says, "You don't mess with a man and his maps!" Hee hee I have been able to get him to get rid of the duplicates I am finding though.
These are just your typical fold up state maps, many from the USA and many from other countries.

We discussed the fact that they may be outdated and if he was going to travel, would he go get one of his existing maps or would he end up buying a new one. He admitted that he would probably buy a new one, but still does not want to part with this maps.
That is his decision. I can suggest what I think would be best, but they are his, and its his decision. So I am going to organize what he has, so that maybe if he is going on a trip and can quickly go and find one of his maps, he WILL use them.
I love the organizing...so it is all fun for me!

No comments: