Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Share my Recipe Sunday
I love simple and easy recipes especially ones that are family friendly and lower calorie!!
Do you have some favorite recipes? Would you like to share them with others and also bring some traffic to your blog? Then you have come to the right place.
Pick up this button, leave your recipe for others to share and you will accomplish both! Be sure to come back each week and add a new recipe!!
I will also be giving out my "Sandy's Gem of the week award" to my favorite recipe for the week!!
If you want to pick up a recipe look around and take one. You may post it to your blog as long as you link it back to this site with this button but your must give the person who added the recipe credit by also posting the link to their blog in your post with the recipe.
If you want to pick up a recipe to post on your blog there are a couple of rules:
1) Pick up the button and post it with your post to link back here. Also please give the creator of the recipe credit by using their name with a link to their site. Do not post their recipe without giving them credit.
2) Please do not start a Share my Recipe Sunday list on your blog. It needs to be linked here please.
To post your recipe here is how to do it:
1) Add your name onto the Mr. Linky with the link to your site and the name of your recipe.
Post your recipe on your site with the Share Your Recipe Button with it. Link the button back to my site please. That way others can add onto the list and pick up recipes and share theirs.
2) You must be willing to let others share your recipe on their blogs. It will increase the traffic to your site.
3) Mr. Linky will be continuous. Your name my appear several times on the list if you submit several recipes. Be sure to make your link to your specific recipe, not your site in general.
This will give others coming to the site all of the recipes to choose from, not just one weeks worth.