Monday, October 20, 2008

Closets - Be creative


"BEFORE"




"AFTER"





I was having a hard time working in a clients new office. It had been a bedroom in the past and I had a great closet that I could use for supplies...but the little shelves that were in there were not that functional. It was a rented house so we didn't want to install a closet system to help out.
My client had an extra bookshelf that I was SO excited to measure and find that it would fit into the closet!!!
We took out the shelves that were not attached...and just moved the bar that was half way down (no problem to put be all back when the move out). The bookshelf fit perfect. I was like a kid in a candy shop I was so excited for all the space. My client has a lot of extra supplies and I was able to put the closet to very good use!!

No comments: