Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Organizing sizes on the rod in your closet



I am going to be organizing a closet for someone today and I found these closet dividers at The Container Store that I am planning to use.
She has 2 girls and they have plenty of hanging clothes. The baby has many different sizes hanging in her closet and they are all on store plastic hangers. I plan to use the same colored plastic hangers for uniformity and the plastic dividers to divide the different sizes. I think it will improve the look of the closet and the functionality of it.



1 comment:

Mommy Managing said...

I used this concept for my Bebe Girl's closet, but I used foam door hangers from the craft store. I painted them to match her bedding and labeled each one (0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, Etc.) and then cut a diafonal slit from the side to the hole. Because I buy so much stuff on clearance for later, she has stuff all the way up to size 6. A little drastic, I know, but it's well sorted and she has a big closet!