Monday, December 1, 2008

The wonders of a plastic cart!



There are sooo many uses for a cart like this. I use this one for a "craft cart" for my kids. They have crayons, markers, construction paper, glue, scissors, tape, work books, stencils, etc...in there. Anytime they need a pencil or paper, I just tell them to go to the craft cart.
I have used this for crafts myself, scrapbooking and more recently button making.
I have used the same kind of thing for clients who had medically fragile children. They have more supplies than you can imagine! Most of us mothers think we have it tough with kids fighting and tattling on each other and getting toys out. These mothers have concerns that we hope we never have. Suctioning their children's trachs and changing the diaper on a 75 pound child, hooking up their feeding tubes that insert into their abdomens. Anyway...on with the topic. These carts can work wonderfully at organizing their medical supplies. They come with wheels(I took mine off) so they can move around a room if needed.
What other uses can you think of for carts like these? I would love to hear them.


No comments: