Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm Going to Be Moving!



My Blog is going to move to Wordpress!
It should be happening this week. I have to say that I am very nervous about it! Techie I am not, so for me to learn something new isn't so easy.
I am having my WP guru (Michael from Uncorrupted Hosting) and my blog designer (Revka from Berries and Cream) do all the dirty work for me. Heck, I am having them talk to each other to coordinate things since I have no idea what in the world they are talking about in most of the e-mails!

It looks like I am going to lose me followers and subscribers though....so hopefully you will all re follow me on my new blog!
I want to figure out when I can have a twitter party to celebrate. I have some great give aways and swag bags to give away.
I'll let you know as soon as I plan it!

2 comments:

Kaka said...

I came to your blog just when I was surfing on this topic. I am happy that I found your blog and information I wanted.

Flooring Contractors Kendall said...

This was lovely to read