I have this button on my sidebar and although it showed I was proud to be a Columbus Mom Blogger - it lead to no where.
As I was in my grocery store the other day, I had someone comment on my coupon binder. She was a coupon "fanatic" as her husband told me and saves them a lot of money. I asked her if she used any of the couponing blogs and she mentioned one that wasn't a blog. I told her about the 3 Columbus bloggers and she was writing them down on a Kroger flyer.
I realized I didn't have a good reference on my blog to my fellow Columbus Bloggers.
So I created this page of them. If you go to my sidebar now and click on the button above, you will get to this list.
1) Lacie from Peanut Butter and Pickles Reviews blog has great giveaways and lots of them! Lacie was the one who first oriented me to blogging. I saw her blog and all the sidebar buttons and spent the next several hours checking things out. But she was so sweet and helped me so much to learn how to do everything!
2) Thrifty and Chic Mom - Ellen has a blog that can help you find great couponing deals and freebies. She gives you a step by step on how to make a Coupon album also. (This is how I made mine)
3) Ali from Blessed Treehouse writes a very comical view on many things. She gives some great tips and ideas on how to do things "green". I met Ali on twitter and we ended up going to a blogging conference together, meeting for the first time when I picked her up to drive to TN.
4) Marcy from Stretching A Buck blog also has a blog that can help you save money, give you the weekly coupon deals and freebies. She appears on Ellie Merrits First at 4 TV show every other Monday to share the deals she has for that week.
5) Denise from Musings from Mommyland takes you on a journey of raising a premie baby. She has many links to other premie blogs. (Her son actually is turning 1 today!!)
6) Ellie from Elaborating with Ellie is the anchor newswoman for First at Four with Ellie Merritt. She is great! She had me on her show, doing a segment on organizing. She has had Ellen from Thrifty and Chic Mom on before. She also has Marcy from Stretching a Buck and Tara from Deal Seeking Mom on every Monday to tell the weekly coupon and freebie deals.
7) Christina from A Mommy Story has some great articles to read on her blog.
8) Tara from Deal Seeking Mom is on Ellie's news show every other Monday. Her blog is also a blog on how to save money and the great coupon deals you can get. She is a Walmart 11 mom and has had many wonderful opportunities come her way through her blog and Walmart.