Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Work on it Wednesday


I am still working on transferring the winter to summer clothes for the kids. I got most of it done on Monday, but I still have bins upstairs to finish going through.
I am working all week between the Doctors office and my organizing clients - so will have to work on it a little bit at a time.
I am finished with my daughters. With the 8 year olds I have theirs almost complete. I still have to get into the 15 and 16 year olds room and work on theirs. But I really need them to help me.
I let them do the transfer themselves last transfer summer to winter. It didn't go so well, so I am going to be doing more of it this year.
Join us on Wednesdays with any project that you need to encourage yourself with.
Just add your name to the Mr. Linky. Then each Wednesday use the Work on it Wednesday button and tell us how you are doing.



2 comments:

Spearmint Baby said...

saw you on momblognetwork! i have two contests running on my blogs. check out www.spearmintbaby.com and www.spearmintdecor.com :)

Alice Audrey said...

Sorry. My computer went wonky. I was trying to put my name in on the recipe thing.