Monday, June 1, 2009

Watch me on www.MomTV.com soon!!


I am going to be on a weekly show on the www.MomTV.com network! My time slot is going to be Mondays at 8pm EST starting June 8th.
Please come join me. I am hoping for a lot of great conversation and questions.
I would love your input and questions to be able to share on the show! I will give you the credit for the question. Just leave them in the comment section or DM me on twitter. My twitter name is @organizersandy.
It's going to be a lot of fun. Mark Monday's at 8pm down on your calendars.


You can go to MomTV Live Shows to see the line up. I am not sure if she has my button (Lindsay Joy is making me a new one for the show! Can't wait.) up yet, but when she does, you can click on it and then sign up under the Mr. Linky to come and visit Monday's at 8pm EST.

1 comment:

♥ Joanna said...

How exciting!!
As far as the recipe goes, I haven't tried it myself. I don't even know where to find actual vanilla beans...lol. I would LOVE to try it though!!!