Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Work On It Wednesday - Stepping out of the Box


I have to admit that I have been working on stepping out of the "box". I did my first Webcast on MomTv.com I was very nervous. I haven't played it back because I don't want to see that I messed up. I will pick it apart I know. (plus something is wrong with the volume on my computer and I can't hear it!) But I felt glad that I did it and I am excited for next week. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The people who were watching were great and making comments. That really helped.
I have started going to Tastecasting by myself and meeting new people that way. This is a great program! Dan Harris from right here in Columbus came up with this brain child in Feb. of this year and it is already going Nationwide. Social Networkers pair with restaurants or Bakerys, coffee houses etc. They bring in our group to have a "tasting" of some of their products. They tell us about their establishment and products...we get to try and see all these new places for free. Then we tell others about it on Twitter, Facebook and our Blogs. It is a "win-win".
I have to show you where we went last night. (I will be doing a posting on my Review blog hopefully tonight, so there will be more pictures...but here is a preview.)

This is SugarDaddy's Bakery. Their speciality is luxury brownies. They call these their brunettes. I could go on because it was all so good last night, and I will on my Review site soon...so check it out.

But Stepping out...it can be hard to do, it is hard for me. Is it for you? Do you hold yourself back from experiencing more and going further in your own business because of not stepping out of your box?
Join us for Work On it Wednesday! Click Here for full instructions.

No comments: