Monday, November 24, 2008

Organizing Online with Sandy

I am going to be starting the Organizing Review site, but I am also going to add a page to my web site that you will be able to access from my blogs called, "Organizing On line with Sandy." What the heck does that mean? It means that for someone who does not have either access to a Professional Organizer or the funds for a Professional Organizer to work with them step by step helping them sort through their things (which is the BEST way to do it by the way), I am going to offer on line help. There will be a fee (darn it right?) for my time involved, but it will be won't be bad. You will have to do the work on your own though. I will have you take pictures and measurements of the space you need help with and send them to me. I can then work up a plan and suggest what I think would work for you and what steps you need to take to do it.
I think it can be the answer that many people need. You will have to be motivated and ready to go!
Watch for it on my site soon. If you are ready to go now, just leave me a comment and I will get back in touch with you sooner.

No comments: