Sunday, November 16, 2008

Snow in Ohio! Think Positive



No this is not from today!! This snow was from last year when we had a blizzard in Ohio. The triplets made this huge snow fort (with the help of their brothers). They were actually laying all the way down in the fort! But today it did snow here. Not a lot, but it was still snow..and it was cold. I don't think I am ready for winter yet. Not that I have any choice in the matter, but I think it would be fine to just continue to have autumn. Its cool enough for sweaters and sweatshirts, and the colors are beautiful. The air is crisp, but not too cold. OK, I also love spring! Actually I probably like spring better than fall. Its getting warm, everything is growing and blooming, not dying and its a really exciting time for me.
But the reality is that winter is coming. So I need to look at the positives. I like Thanksgiving and love Christmas. The cold will help with allergies! The kids love to make snowmen. Hot Chocolate and chicken noodles! Yummy!
Thinking of positives and not the negatives is something that most everyone needs to do more of. I know that I am good at it for helping other people. I tend to be a bit of a realist in my own life, which can sometimes come off as negative. But being positive feels much better.
So bring on the snow! (Just not too much of it please!! :)

No comments: