Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blogher 09 - Day 2


I started off going to the "Newbie" breakfast. I had Sara Patterson from Label Daddy recognize me and she introduced me to Toni Patton and Miranda Kuskie. They asked me to eat with them...(that is soo nice when people do that)

I had done a review on the Label Daddy labels..so it was really fun to see who I had been e-mailing and talking to on Twitter.

I walked all through the Expo Hall and got to visit all the vendors.
This is Nina from Sprout. I have to say that I do not know the show, but I thought the triplets would know it..and thought it was fun she was there.
The All detergent Fairies...what a riot!
Great day! More to come on Friday night!!



4 comments:

Sara said...

Awe! Those pictures came out GREAT!!!

It was SOOO great to meet you Sandy! My favorite part was meeting all the bloggers I read on a regular basis and have someway made an impression on me.

Had no idea you would be one of the first I would bump into!

*Hugs*

Kristia said...

I can't believe you got to meet Nina from Sprout...my 3 1/2 year old would be freaking out.

Blogher sounds like so much fun, I will have to try to go next year.

Chanda said...

How fun to meet Nina! She is a big hit in this house!

Kimberly @ RaisingOlives said...

BlogHer sounds like so much fun. Was it as much fun as it sounds? I'm not much for traveling by myself, I'm too used to being around the children. :)

Kimberly - Momma to 9