Thursday, July 16, 2009

Remodeling a Room - A Journey

A portion of my two teenagers bedroom.


Over the next couple of weeks I am going to take you on a journey with me. I am going to take a teenagers bedroom and overhaul it. Thanks to Walmart I have been given the opportunity to completely overhaul my teenagers bedroom. Now...for us we have two teenagers in this room. We gave the boys the options..and this is what they decided. The older of the two boys is going to get this room. The younger of the two (and he had the final decision) picked to move his room to an unfinished room in the basement. So not only do we have one bedroom to have completed (before Aug.7 by the way)...we are actually overhauling two rooms!!
In this room (which is about 10x12) there is the bunk bed set you see, two dressers and that is about it. So they are thrilled to be getting their own spaces.
Here is the deal that Walmart has offered me. This is sooo cool! They have a new line out in their stores for teenagers that is called "Your Zone". You can mix and match from furniture to decor...and you can do it right on their web site. It is fun to play with.
But all you who are thinking how lucky I am to have this chance to change my teenagers room...guess what....YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A CHANCE TOO!!!!!
In the coming weeks...so you have to keep watching....I will be having a contest so that one of you also gets a $500 gift card to redecorate your teenagers room!! Is that too cool or what!!??? I am so excited to be able to offer this to all of you!
I just found out about this whole thing at the end of last week, so I am still in the planning stages (and don't have a lot of time for the whole thing). I am taking a trip to Walmart today to check things out in person.

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

Wow - congrats. We painted and cleaned out my girls rooms this past winter.