Friday, July 10, 2009

Office Organizing - Colors can make your office Great!


Colors are important to most of us. They can affect how you feel, how you think. You want your office to be fun to go into. Make you feel productive and happy. What colors make you feel good? What ones do you love?
If you notice in my office I have bright colors...but I didn't paint the walls, I didn't add expensive curtains or carpet. I got cubbies in the colors I liked and made my own "Ikea" tower with the cubby units from Target. (Love cubbies!!)
I also added pails that I found at a garage sale and the little ones from Target. I have a hot pink magnetic board on my desk (an upcoming review and giveaway by the way).
If I go into another color mode..I can change it up real easy.
But when I walk into my office it just makes me feel happy!


3 comments:

onlymehere said...

I've done pretty much the same thing with my office. The color comes in the prints on the wall and the accessories. It's too small of a room to put color on the walls :) I have been dreaming of Ikea cubbies forever though and I love how you did yours! Maybe this fall I'll get some.

Unknown said...

Oh I am getting ready to organize my garage and so going to use color to get me there. Thanks for the tips.

Cynthia

♥ Joanna said...

I love this idea...and I love Ikea. Of course. :) I'll have to post before and after pictures of my office/bedroom/nursery once it's all put together. I've been checking your blog out regularly, especially when you have office posts!! :)