Monday, January 12, 2009

This Blog Measures Up Award!!


Annie, gave me this great blog award today! It was sooooo sweet of her to think of me! Thank you Annie for the award!!


Here are the rules that go along with this award:

1.Say one nice thing to a man in your life.

Saying only one thing about my husband Dave is really difficult. He is a WONDERFUL
husband and father. He supports me in every way and makes me smile anytime I see him! I can't even express how much I love him!


2.List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life (or your blog).

1. Being the best wife I can be.
2. Being the best mom I can be.
3. Being disciplined in my job, home and spiritual life and physical.
4. See others learning from me as a professional and mother.
5. Being able to help out financially to our family.
6. Feeling truly happy inside and showing it on the outside

3. Assign 5 other blogs.

1. Victoria - being a new twitter friend and a really cute blog
2. Trisha - For using a blog to bring moms together
3. Sarah - For coming up with all kinds of cute activities for kids.
4. Deni - For having a beautiful blog about her preemie baby and referencing many other blogs of preemies that kept me reading for hours.
5. Nicole - For being a young mom of twins that seems to have a wonderful attitude and had me reading all about her adventures as a mom.


4 comments:

Deni said...

Thank you sandy, I did need that today! I am glad you enjoy my blog and links!

Ali said...

You are the award queen. Told ya you are a goddess!

Nicole said...

WOW - I see you have quite a collection of awards - def. deserved! :) Thanks for the mention in yours! It couldn't have come at a better time - today has just been crazy here in my apt. and that turned my day right around! :)

Hccm said...

Where are you going to put all these awards? Lol.