Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Coming Soon!!

I am going to have 2 new buttons done soon. Lindsey is working on them right now! I am going to have "Work on it Wednesday" where you can get support working on what ever you need help with. It may be organizing, losing weight or exercising (or anything else that you need help with.)
The other one is for "Share your Recipe Sunday". Where we can swap recipes with each other.
My problem is that I have to figure out how to put Mr. Linky on my site so that I can have you add your links to your site!
I will be awarding "Sandy's Gem of the Week" award for each of them. It is going to look sooooo cool!!
I will also be looking for guest bloggers for my site. If you have any good ideas of things you would like to share, please e-mail me!

1 comment:

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

I love these ideas. I especially love the Share the Recipe day - I get so bored with making the same things, that I need help breaking out of the box so to speak.

I have found a few that I really like by scouring the blogs of some very creative people. I'm looking for more - but of course it needs to be "diet" friendly cause like you I still have a few more pounds to lose (ok I have a few more than you) but I WILL do it this year!