Friday, January 30, 2009

Scrapbooking or craft room organizing


When trying to organize some of your craft/scrapbooking supplies - think "up". Use the wall space that may be available to you. This is a rail system that Target carries. You mount the slide bar and then add the different accessories to it to make it your own. You can use it for ribbon, stamps, scissors and other supplies.
I saw a ribbon organizer in Archiver's catalog, but they didn't have an online store to go to - otherwise I would have shown you that one. But that was for ribbon only.
Craft rooms can be difficult to organize because there can be so many little items that need storage. I will do several posts on some different ideas that may help you.

2 comments:

onlymehere said...

I can hardly wait to see this post. I did a blog awhile back on a sewing room that is soooo organized! I found it on the internet and I'm working on mine now. I have found that scrapbooking storage containers work really well for sewing storage. Also office storage works great for sewing!

dreambaby said...

Hey Sandy!
I need you to move down south here and help me! I'm going to be moving probably within 6 months and could really use a next door neighbor with your talents!
Love the blog...thanks so much, hugs!